menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

banner

banner

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I need a fast loan for 1000 dollars but none wil approve me cause of my credit?

Answer:  If they're available in your area, there are certain shops that will advance you money until your next payday regardless of credit (watch out for the fees, shop around) or there are also places which will loan you money without a credit check and they hold onto the title of your vehicle until they're paid back. Again, the fees at these places will be larger than fees at a bank, but it's how they make their money I suppose. 

If nothing else, check with any local pawn shops (if you have tools or musical instruments, they bring in a decent amount of money a lot of the time) and see if they do the loan as opposed to an outright pawn, where they give you the cash and charge you a "storage fee" (from $5 to $50 a month on average around here, depending on the size of the item you bring in) and they hand onto it until they're paid back. 

That's all I can think of, but I hope it helps you out. Good luck!